Sunday, October 30, 2011

Good Egg Galaxy - Luigi on the Roof

Welcome to the Galaxy!
Mario
We land on the first planet in the galaxy and see Luigi on the roof of the house. We can take the pipe to reach the roof, but we decide to backflip, wall-jump, and then spin to get on the roof. Luigi says, "Thanks! You came to save me again! I knew I could count on you, Bro! Whaaa? The Power Star? Yeah, I got it right here!" He pulls out the Power Star and says, "Yah! Hurry up and bring that Power Star back!" We get the Star and once again, he appears in our "Star Get" cutscene.
Star Get #34, 1 Coin, 1528 Star Bits, 17 Lives

Luigi
We find Luigi on the first planet, and backflip, wall-jump, and spin to reach him on the roof. He says, "Thanks! You came to save me again! I knew I could rely on... me! Whaaa? The Power Star? Yeah, I got it right here!" He pulls out the Power Star and says, "Yah! Hurry up and bring that Power Star back!" In the "Star Get" cutscene, there are two Luigis.
Star Get #34, 1 Coin, 33 Lives

No comments:

Post a Comment