Monday, November 28, 2011

Ghostly Galaxy - Bouldergeist's Daredevil Run

Welcome to the Galaxy!
Mario
Yes, we have to duke it out with Bouldergeist, without taking damage. The Daredevi/ Speed Run music plays. We land on the bridge to the arena and run down to start the battle. We have to dodge the rocks, none of which are coins, the spikes, the Bomb Boos, and his hands. I got in one hit before a rock hit me.
Take 2- I got in one hit and took out a hand, before dying from a spike.
Take 3- I defeated him, dodging everything he threw at me. It's best to stay close to the edge of the arena (it's fenced in) so you can avoid his hands. Only go up close to attack. He explodes and the Star appears.
Star Get #39, 1877 Star Bits, 17 Lives

Luigi
I had a much tougher time with Luigi. I was probably rushing, but it could also be that Luigi's controls aren't as precise. I usually died from a hand, which will regenerate after a while. I also died by holding onto a Bomb Boo until it exploded. I finally defeated him on my 22nd attempt.
Star Get #39, 2154 Star Bits, 13 Lives

No comments:

Post a Comment