Sunday, November 13, 2011

Ghostly Galaxy - A Very Spooky Sprint

Welcome to the Galaxy!
Mario
We launch from the Starshroom, grab the Rainbow Star, but fell off from missing a Pull Star.
Take 2- We launch, get the Rainbow Star, and used the Pull Stars to reach the Launch Star. We land on a gray planet where the trees have eyes. We meet a Boo with a helmet and goggles called the Spooky Speedster. He says, "Hee hee hee! Ehee hee hee! So you're after it too? Well, you'll have to race me for it! Not yet/ Sure" If you say "Not yet", he'll ask if you're scared. If you say "Sure", he'll flip down his goggles and say, "Ehee hee heeere we go!" We have to race him through the Bone Pen to the planet at the end using the Pull Stars. I took a bad path and fell behind and hit a couple of bombs. I lost the race. He says, "Ehee hee hee! 1:58:53, huh?! Better luck next time!" He laughs and you die.
Take 3- I lost with a time of 1:34:86
Take 4- I made it to the end planet before him, using a Sling Star as a boost. When he arrives, his chuckle is deeper. He says, "01:07:65, huh... Well, I promised, so take this Star! Go on, take it and go!" He spins to make the Star appear. The Toads congratulate us. This is one mission where you want to keep your Wiimote cursor on the screen at all times.
Star Get #36, 1611 Star Bits, 14 Lives

Luigi
I reached the starting planet of the race after launching with a Rainbow Star. I lost horribly due to a bad Wiimote. (The race ends automatically at 2 minutes.
Take 2- I hit two bombs and still won by using the Sling Star with a time of 1:04:96.
Star Get #36, 1437 Star Bits, 23 Lives

No comments:

Post a Comment