Monday, November 28, 2011

Battlerock Galaxy - Luigi under the Saucer

Welcome to the Galaxy!
Mario
We get a letter from Luigi with the same message as last time, but the picture shows he's in Battlerock Galaxy on a saucer in a cage. We land in the galaxy, get the Pull Star Chips, and activate the saucer. We have to deal with the cannon barrage until the end. Luigi's under the saucer closer to the one you used to reach him. We have to carefully guide a Bullet Bill into the cage (they have a tendency to run into the saucer). All the while, Luigi calls for help. Once we free him, he says, "Bwah! I thought I'd go crazy in there! Try to save me sooner next time, Bro! Yeah, yeah, you want this Power Star, right? Ony if you tell Rosalina I found this one!" He pulls out a green Power Star. "The Power Star is mine!
Green Star Get #2!
Star Get #42, 13 Coins, 2031 Star Bits, 10 Lives

Luigi
We get a letter from the other Luigi saying he found another Star, but is trapped. We get the Pull Star Chips, activate the saucer, and deal with cannon fire and Amps. At the end of the path, we eventually lead a Bullet Bill into the cage to free him. He says, "Bwah! I thought I'd go nuts in there! Try to save me sooner next time, me!" He says the same thing with Mario and give us a green Star.
Green Star Get #2!
Star Get #42, 19 Coins, 2339 Star Bits, 16 Lives

No comments:

Post a Comment