Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Nintendo 3DS News

Nintendo has given us some much needed release dates for upcoming Nintendo DS and 3DS news, including Paper Mario: Sticker Star. It will be released in the United States on November 11. We've been waiting a few years for this title and now we know when we can get it. Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 will be available October 7. Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon has been delayed until early 2013. The full list of games is available on your region's Nintendo website.

I'm glad to have a release date on Paper Mario: Sticker Star. It was unveiled alongside the 3DS in 2010, so it's been a while. I'm also glad that Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon was delayed. I would have been swamped with games this fall, especially Mario games. With Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon coming in 2013, I won't have to choose between 3 Mario games to play. We're still waiting on an official launch date on the Wii U and I can't wait for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment