Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Hightail Falls Galaxy - Silver Stars in Hightail Falls

Welcome Back to the Galaxy!

We're going to try and feed that hungry Luma that we saw at the end of the galaxy. We need 30 coins. I kill the 2 Paragoombas on the bridge for 2 coins each. I got more coins going up the steep slopes. I also complete the Bonus Stage and collect 2 1-ups. By the time we reach the gray rocks, I have 30 coins. We reach and feed the Luma, who henshins into a small green and brown planet. Launching to it, we find it hopping with blue frogs, some of whom have Silver Stars and coins. We let Yoshi eat the frogs, and the Silver Stars just drop to the ground. We are hit by one of the frogs, but get all five. The Silver Stars combine in to a Star, and we get it.

Star Get #16, 566 Star Bits, 516 Coins, 11 Lives

Interlude

Chush! Lubba says we've found quite a few Stars and will keep track of our numbers. An electric blue sign appears to the left of the helm. It will show us the whereabouts of other Stars. I don't think I'll need it, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment