Sunday, April 10, 2011

Bunnies of the Castle Part 2

N64
After we collect 50 Power Stars, MIPS will reappear in the basement where we last found him. Once we catch him, he'll say "No, no, no! Not you again! I'm in a great hurry, can't you see? I've not time to squabble over Stars. Here, have it. I never meant to hide it from you... It's just that I'm in such a rush. That's it, that's all. Now, I must be off. Owww! Let me go!" The Star appears.
Star Get #51, 1 Life
This is the last we'll see of MIPS for the rest of the game.

Nintendo DS
After we collect 50 Power Stars, shiny white bunnies will appear. They will appear where one of the colorful bunnies should be. They will appear at random. To find them quickly, check out the three bunnies outside the castle as Yoshi. If one doesn't appear, just go into the castle and exit again until you see one. There are 8 bunnies like this. They will appear in place of a bunny you've already caught.
After a while, one finally appears. They are sparkly, just like a Star and have red eyes. When we catch him, he says "Aaargh! Don't eat me! I taste real bad! I bet my older brother tastes good! Eat him!" Once we spit him out, he says "Uuuugh... I thought I was a goner for sure! And I ain't even got nothin' to give ya! I can't believe you caught me! I'm the second fastest of my eight brothers, I tell ya! But don't even get any ideas about catching all of us, OK, bub? It's impossible!"
We get a message: "You caught a glowing rabbit! But you still have 7 more to catch! Would you like to save your progress? Yes / No" If we talk to him again, he'll say the same thing as if we caught a regular bunny.
If we catch a bunny as Mario, he says "Owowowowowow! Not so rough, OK? I don't have anything! It's true! Awww... I just can't believe I got caught... I mean, I'm the second fastest of my eight brothers! And we're ALL fast! Don't even think you're going to be able to catch all of us, you hear?" So they think they're both the second fastest. This should be interesting.
As Luigi, the rabbit says the same thing as he says to Mario.
We'll check back later when we get Wario.

No comments:

Post a Comment