Thursday, April 28, 2011

Lethal Lava Land - Flaming Silver Stars

This mission is unique to the Nintendo DS.
The Silver Stars here are spread all over the map, on islands best accessed using the Shiny Shell. Next to the large black brick box is an item block with a Shiny Shell. I went around Lethal Lava Land in a clockwise fashion. Three Silver Stars are on semi-circular rocks, one is on a large rock with coins and a 1-up near the little Bullies, and the last one is on the rock with a Mr. I. I took a couple of hits from Mr. I. The Star appeared in a Star Sphere on the circular rock behind where we started. I lost the Shiny Shell, so I long-jumped to the square, bobbing platforms and made my way back to where we started, falling in the lava twice. The box with the Shiny Shell will regenerate if you need it again. I long-jumped from where we started and got the Star near the item block with the Wing Cap feather.
Star Get #65, 25 Coins, 4 Lives
The next Star is Eye to Eye in the Secret Room.

No comments:

Post a Comment