Friday, April 8, 2011

Hazy Maze Cave - Navigating the Toxic Maze

N64
If you go into the cave with the haze, there is an alcove near the one used for A-Maze-ing Emergency Exit. When we go through it, we have to deal with flames and bats. The elevator takes us to the Star on the other side of the grate to the entrance to the underground pool with Dorrie. I used the Metal Cap to get through the maze.
Star Get #47, 16 Coins, 3 Lives
Later, I got 100 Coins in this mission. Lots of them came from the Blue Coin switch in the cave with the haze. I also got all the Red Coins, some coins from the cavern, and coins from the spiders.
Star Get #49, 100 Coins, 2 Lives

Nintendo DS
Once again, we go into the cave with the haze. After taking damage from the haze, we get the Power Flower to float to the alcove past the first one. We go through the door, pass some bats, and the elevator comes down to meet us. We take it up to the other side of the grate with the Star.
Star Get #54, 10 Coins, 4 Lives
I returned to get 100 Coins. I got coins from spiders, 6 Red Coins, in the area with the rolling rocks, and near the 1-up box. I got a 1-up and Wario's cap, so I could get the Blue Coins in the cave with the haze. I died in the cave.
Take 2- I picked up coins in the underground cavern to add to my total. I got Wario's Cap and got all 8 Red Coins. I got most of the Blue Coins, but fell into the hole after taking the "emergency exit".
Take 3- I was knocked into the void by a Goomba.
Take 4- I did everything in Take 2, but got only 5 Red Coins. The Star appeared over the grate. I went to the "emergency exit" Star, backflipped onto the grate and got the Star.
Star Get #57, 101 Coins, 4 Lives
The next Star is Watch for Rolling Rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment