Thursday, April 21, 2011

Super Mario 64 Complete!

I finished Super Mario 64 today! It feels great to complete another game! I'm not finished with Super Mario 64 DS yet. My most recent post on Super Mario 64 DS is where I am because I only play Super Mario 64 on the N64 in advance. I had to go to the Archive to play it, but I have my own copy of Super Mario 64 DS, so I can play that whenever. I hope to finish it soon and finish blogging about both games before the next Mario game comes out. Thanks to Brandon who helped me get a Star.

Some Game Stats:
Play Period: January 10, 2011 to April 21, 2011
# of game sessions: 22
# of Stars: 120
Total # of attempts made for a Star: 380
Average # of attempts per Star: 3.16
Lowest # of attempts for a Star: 1
Highest # of attempts for a Star: 28
Total # of deaths: 213
Average # of deaths per Star: 1.7
# of Game Overs: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment