Saturday, April 16, 2011

Lethal Lava Land - Bully the Bullies

N64
We land back in Lethal Lava Land and go past the Big Bully. He knocked us into the lava, but we got on the grate that moves between his platform and the platform of the three small Bullies. I unfortunately died in the lava.
Take 2- When you reach the platform with the three Bullies, you have to push all three of them into the lava. After you push one in, a coin pops out of the lava. I fell into the lava a few times, but there are coins so you can recover some health. After all three fall in, we hear a chime and the Big Bully appears. We have to knock him in the lava, as well. Unfortunately, we die from the lava.
Take 3- We defeated the bullies, but fell in the lava too many times.
Take 4- We finally defeat all three Bullies and the Big Bully, and the Star appears over the platform.
Star Get #52, 19 Coins, 1 Life

Nintendo DS
The Star is in the same place as the N64 version. I made it to the spinning fire bar, before i was knocked into the lava by a Bully, ran into the fire bar, and fell the lava twice more.
Take 2- I ran into a fire bar and fell into the lava. We got on the grate after falling in the lava again and reached the three Bullies. The Bullies will gang up on you, making your life difficult. It can be easier to separate one from the pack and take them out individually. I took out one before dying in the lava.
Take 3- I made it to the platform after taking lots of damage and healing with coins. One Bully was near the edge, so I easily pushed him off. I took out the second one similarly. I took out the last Bully and the chime sounds. The Big Bully appears. I died in the lava.
Take 4- I fell in the lava and took out all of the Bullies. They can run into each other and appear as one. You also have to punch or kick them before they are too close for it to work. The Big Bully appeared and I fell in just as I pushed him into the lava. The Star appeared and I landed back on the platform and got the Star.
Star Get #59, 27 Coins, 1 Life
The next Star is 8-Coin Puzzle with 15 Pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment