Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Super Princess Peach: Gleam Glacier -- 6-6

Get out your stylus and break the ice rocks as Peach free-falls. The Perry Block says the boss is a dragon encased in ice, so normal attacks won't work.

The dragon, named Blizzardus, freezes Peach and rams the Toad away. It's encased in ice shaped like an egg. It will ram into one wall and pause. Use this time to stand on the ice and use the Rage Vibe to slowly destroy the ice from the sides. Once you break through, the dragon takes a hit. Stay out of its way, as it likes to breath ice. The spikes it runs into hide crystals. After the third hit, the dragon reveals its true form. It's a fairy that will still attack you. It will drop large chunks of ice on you which hide crystals. Hit the smaller ice shield from the ground by jumping around with the Rage Vibe. Two more hits and it will be defeated. Time for another dance!

Perry has another dream. "Umm... Urm hrm hmph... Where did I come from? I saw Grandpa here and... That spell... turned me into this, and I don't remember..." An evil voice says, "Listen! I heard of an oddly shaped boy in this land... Find him! I'll use his power and make the world mine!" The evil minion and magician say, "Yes, sir! Yes, Boss!" Perry says, "No, no! Get me outta here!" The magician drop Perry as they walk. "Oh! I did it! What a klutz!" The traveling merchant appears. Perry says, "Oh! Someone's coming! Hey! Over here! Help me! HEEEEELP! Hey! Old man! Save me! What? You want to sell me? No... Get me outta here!" The merchant puts Perry up for sale. Toadsworth inquires about the umbrella. The merchant says, "Hi! The umbrella? I picked it up, but no one wants it. Something about it called to me... Want it? It's free." Toadsworth takes Perry with him. Perry says, "A kind old man picked me up... (He's... mushroomy...) At this rate, we can get away and I can get home!" Perry wakes up, saying, "Ugh... I've got to get to my grandpa's place right away... But before I do, we've got to beat our enemies! I've got to return to my true self! Enough talking! We've got a lot of work ahead of us! Once you've rested for a bit, we've got enemies to fight!" They travel to Giddy Sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment