Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Super Princess Peach: Wavy Beach -- 5-6

For the first part, get out your stylus to spin a log. Avoid the arrows that will fly from the walls. Near the top is a set of three arrows, but the top one fires later and moves more slowly than the first two.

The Perry block gives advice on how to deal with Gooper Blooper, the boss. Take out its legs first, then hit the mouth. Use water to clear away any ink and pop any bubbles immediately.

The Toad is the bubble is knocked away by tentacles. Gooper Blooper appears in the background. He has four tentacles. He'll try to hit Peach with one of them. Stomp on them to make them go away. He can pick Peach up, so move left and right to break free. Once they're all gone, hit his mouth with the cyclone. After four hits, Gooper Blooper will fall asleep and a bubble will appear. Hit it repeatedly with the cyclone to pop it or Gooper Blooper will heal himself. Once you defeat him, Peach and Toad will dance.

Perry has another dream by the campfire. "Mmph smack... Why me? I can't return to normal? I won't see Grandpa again... Grandpa and I were happy until they cursed me..." The evil magician thinks, "What? Could that be... the kid that Boss seeks? Oh yes! It's gotta be! I must take him to the boss! Har har har har! Just as I planned! Perfect! But does that kid really have powers like Boss said? Well, not that it matters. Bosss is going to be happy!" He and his evil minion walk off, but drop Perry. A traveling merchant find Perry, saying, "What? What's this? Ick! It's just a dirty umbrella! Ugh! I can't sell this... But something about it... I wonder... Well, maybe I CAN sell this! Yes!" Perry wakes up, saying, "Ugh... I'm not that strong! I'm not that powerful! But that's why they want me... I don't understand! Oh, and there's not time to be asking why... Once you're rested a bit, we've got enemies to fight!" The path to Gleam Glacier opens up.

No comments:

Post a Comment