Wednesday, January 27, 2010

New Super Mario Bros. Wii: 1-6 -- Avoiding any Challenge Whatsoever

It wasn't until I got to World 2 that I realized I skipped some levels in World 1. I'll come back to them later. This level has the rotating ground seen in 1-1, but with some added danger- it'll send you into the void if you stand there long enough. Thankfully, I can skip over this with my Propeller Suit! After the first set of rotating ground, there is a section of non-moving ground, then more rotating ground. I used my suit for almost the entire level. Toward the end, I saw a block over the void near the edge of some rotating ground. I ground-pounded the block, to lose a 1-up in the void. Darn! I then reached the goal and got a 1-up using the suit to get to the top of the flagpole!

No comments:

Post a Comment