Sunday, January 24, 2010

Let's a Go!

Just before we get started, my initial main goal is to get to the end of the level. I will try to get the Star Coins, but, if I can't seem to easily find and get them, or am running low on time and lives, I will leave them and return for them once I am in a better position to do so. Due to the design of the game, I can't do a true save until I beat a fort or a castle. I will try to beat at least one of these each time I play so I can do a true save. (I know there is a Quick Save function, but I don't want to run the risk of losing my game-I lost a nearly complete Super Mario Galaxy game and have to start over, but at least I have an SD chip now to make sure I don't lose this game). I will also be playing the game at the Video Game Archive, so I will not always have access to the game. If that happens, I might blog about my progress in other games I am playing. Also, thanks to the Art, Architecture, and Engineering Library, and Sarah for getting the game out of labeling so quickly. Now let's begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment