Thursday, April 8, 2010

New Super Mario Bros. Wii: 6-6 -- Mario Star Power Make Up!

This level starts out with a slide down into an dark, underground, watery cavern. There's raft at the bottom, with a spotlight activated by switch. Tilting the Wiimote per the onscreen instructions will tilt the lamp and the beams of light will light up that part of the screen. I used a spring to get the first Star Coin. I lost the Fire Flower to a Piranha Plant, but get another and a Starman, which once again, lights up the whole cavern. I reached the midgate and got the 2nd Star Coin using the spring again. I missed the 3rd Star Coin. I lost my items to the bats Swoopers. I got an Ice Flower but lost it and died from a Fire Bro.

Take 2- I used a Super Shroom and got the 2nd Star Coin. I got the Propeller Block but lose my Super Shroom and died from the Swoopers.

Take 3- I used a Super Shroom and got an Ice Flower and the 2nd Star Coin. I got the Propeller Block and the 3rd Star Coin. I found a hidden red pipe up on the top part of the level. There's a Light Block at the beginning. I lost my items to a lot of Swoopers. I reached another red pipe at the end that took me above ground and to the secret red flag goal. This leads to the cannon, which blasts you to World 8.

Take 4- I used a Fire Flower and got a 100-coin 1-up. There was another Fire Flower in an item block, so I put it on the raft in case I needed it. I get a Starman and reach the midgate. I lose my Fire Flower to a Fire Bro, but use the Fire Flower on the raft to power up again. I reached the regular black flag goal, which takes me up to the castle.

No comments:

Post a Comment