Friday, April 30, 2010

New Super Mario Bros. Wii: 7-4 -- Annoyed

This is an annoying level. The level starts with dealing with another tilt-activated platform. This one requires that you hit a block to activate it. Once you tilt the Wiimote, the platform will ride to the other end of the track. There is no stopping the platform anywhere in the middle. After riding the platform to the top, and going through the pipe, it's a level of pipes that move up and down, with Bullet Bills thrown in for good measure. I got and lost an Ice Flower to a Bullet Bill as well as 2 Super Shrooms. I died from a Banzai Bill.

Take 2- I used a Super Shroom, but lose it to a Bullet Bill. Fortunately, I got another. I went down a red pipe and reached the midgate. I get an Ice Flower and die trying to get the 2nd Star Coin.

Take 3- I used a Super Shroom and got an Ice Flower. I reached the pipe at the other end of the level. I got a 1-up from 8 red coins. I lost the Ice Flower to a Koopa, the Super Shroom to a Bullet Bill, and died from another.

Take 4- I used a Super Shroom, got an Ice Flower, which I lose to a Koopa. I got another from 8 red coins. I got a 100-coin 1-up, lost the Ice Flower to a Bullet Bill, and fell in the void.

Taek 5- I used a Helishroom, which was useful for getting the 2nd Star Coin. I went the green pipe at the end of the level and got a 1-up at the goal.

After the Game Over:
Take 1- I got and lost an Ice Flower to a Bullet Bill and fell in the gap.

Take 2- I got a Super Shroom and reached the midgate. I got an Ice Flower and fell in the void.

Take 3- I got a Super Shroom and a 100-coin 1-up. I lost the Super Shroomm to a Koopa shell. I went up a red pipe after I got another Super Shroom and reached the goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment