Friday, April 30, 2010

New Super Mario Bros. Wii: 7- Ghost House -- A Familiar Face

This is a familiar-looking Ghost House, because there are punching ghosts called Broozers. They can punch through blocks Mario cannot break. I got and lost a Super Shroom to a Broozer, but used it to punch through a wall so I could get the 1st Star Coin. The level is a vertical level, like a fort, and the Broozers punch barrels down the slopes. I tried to pick up a barrel to throw to one of the Broozers, but ended up jumping and spinning into a Broozer and dying.

Take 2- I got a Super Shroom and the 1st Star Coin. I lost the Super Shroom to a Broozer and died from another.

Take 3- I used an Ice Flower and got the 1st Star Coin. I lost the Ice Flower to Broozer. I went through a door near the top. I got a 1-up Mushroom from a block and the platform disappeared from under my feet. I fell, trying to dodge the many Boos present, guided by coin arrows. I finally reached the floor, where there are 5 doors. The doors on the bottom are just Boos. I went through the top-right door where there is a rope on the ceiling and the 2nd Star Coin, which I got. I also got a 100-coin 1-up and a Super Shroom, which I lose to a crow. I reached the goal.

After the Game Over, here's what happened:
Take 1- I used a Super Shroom that I lost to a Broozer. I got the 1st Star Coin. I got a Fire Flower. After falling through, I went through the top-right door and got the 2nd Star Coin, but fell in the void near the goal.

Take 2- I got a Super Shroom and the 1st Star Coin. I lost the Super Shroom to a Broozer and die from a rolling barrel.

Take 3- I got and lost a Super Shroom to a barrel, get the 1st and 2nd Star Coins. I got a 100-coin 1-up from falling. I lost the Fire Flower I got from the block above the disappearing platform to a crow. I reached the goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment