Thursday, April 8, 2010

New Super Mario Bros. Wii: 6- Airship -- Recognizing Symbols

This level is an automatic sidescroller. I get an Ice Flower and use ground pounds to kill the Rocky Wrenches. There are lots of circular rotating platforms to deal with, made more complicated by the automatic sidescroller. I recognize the crates as meaning I should ground pound them to reach a Star Coin. I get the 1st Star Coin here. I lose the Ice Flower to a Rocky Wrench. I go through a crate covered pipe to get the 2nd Star Coin. I reach the midgate and get another Ice Flower from 8 red coins. I take out more crates for the 3rd Star Coin. I ultimately lose my Ice Flower to wrenches. I reached the boss. The side walls are electrified, and there is a Copter marked with a question mark next to a beat up Clown Copter. I climb into ? Copter, and follow the onscreen instructions to shake and tilt to navigate. I tilt my Copter and shake it to slam Bowser Jr. near and eventually into the electrified wall. I get slammed into the wall once, so I lose my Super Shroom. I slam Bowser Jr. into the wall two more times to win. Kamek once again picks up Bowser Jr. who takes out the floor. We then continue to World 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment