Friday, April 30, 2010

New Super Mario Bros. Wii: 7-1 -- To the Underwhere!

This level starts off with a rock platform that Mario cannot climb. If Mario runs into the platform, he'll find ledges to climb, as well as a few coins. After going through the pipe, there are tilting and rotating platforms that move at different speeds. I got a 100-coin 1-up (thankfully, because I only had one life left). I got a Super Shroom and lost it to a Piranha Plant, but power up at the midgate. I skip the 1st Star Coin and went down a yellow pipe. I got a Helishroom and the 2nd Star Coin, but fell into the void.

Take 2- I died from a Piranha Plant and get another Game Over, for 14 continues, 3 of which are not from multiplayer.

Take 3- I got a Super Shroom and lost it to a Piranha Plant. I reached the midgate and powered up. I skip the first 2 Star Coins, and get a Helishroom. I can spin to get rid of some of the fog in the level. I get the 3rd Star Coin and a 1-up at the goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment