Saturday, May 1, 2010

New Super Mario Bros. Wii: 8-3 -- Surf's Up in the Fire Sea

This level has the same music as 8-2, but the level has more lava. It moves in large waves, which conceals and reveals parts of the level, which means getting certain items is extremely dangerous and requires good timing.

Take 1- I got a Fire Flower and died in the lava.

Take 2- I got a Super Shroom and the 1st Star Coin and reached the midgate. I got the 2nd Star Coin and an Ice Flower, but lost it to a Fire Chomp and fell in the lava.

Take 3- I got a 100-coin 1-up and fell in the lava.

Take 4- I used a Fire Flower and got the 2nd Star Coin, killed a Fire Chomp, and got the 3rd Star Coin, but fell in the lava.

Take 5- I got the 2nd Star Coin, but died from the Fire Chomp.

Take 6- I decided to skip the Star Coins, because I know where they are, and getting them is costing me lives. I got a Super Shroom and made it to the end pipe and reached the goal.

I got 4 1-ups at a 1-up Toad House.

No comments:

Post a Comment