Saturday, May 1, 2010

New Super Mario Bros. Wii: 7- Castle -- Deadly Castle in the Sky

This castle brings back the spiked pillars. It also seems to be falling apart, because there is no lava, and the walls are broken up, letting in a view of the outside world.I got the 1st Star Coin and reached the midgate. After getting an Ice Flower, I killed the Sledge Bros. (sumo-sized Hammer Bros. that are too heavy to pick up) and got a 100-coin 1-up. I then lost all of my items and died on the spiked pillars.

Take 2- I got and lost a Super Shroom to a spiked pillar and died from a Sledge Bro.

Take 3- I got a Super Shroom, killed the Sledge Bros., but lose the Super Shroom to a spiked pillar. I got another one, which I lost to another spiked pillar. I reached the boss door. Kamek's magic brings up three platforms through the floor that carry Ludwig and Mario endlessly skyward. Ludwig can now shoor 4 flames at one time, and I die from the flames.

I needed items and lives. I tried to rescue Toad in World 1, but died from a Giant Goomba for a Game Over and Continue #15. I then got 1 Super Shroom, 2 Helishrooms, 3 Ice Flowers, 1 Fire Flower, 1 Starman, and 10 1-ups.

After the Game Over:
Take 1- I used a Super Shroom and got an Ice Flower, which I lose to a spiked pillar. I lost my Super Shroom to a Super Dry Bones (giant Dry Bones). I power up at the midgate and get 2 Ice Flowers, both of which I lose to spike pillars (I have to get the timing down better). I lost the Super Shroom to a Sledge Bro, and reach the boss door. It's safe to stand on the left platform to dodge the 4 flame attack. I get in 1 hit, but the platform is too small to dodge the shell cycle, so I died. I have to get off that platform immediately.

Take 2- I use a Super Shroom, which I lose to a spike pillar. I get another, but am stunned by a Sledge Bro, and I lose it. I die from a Sledge Bro.

Take 3- I use Super Shroom, get an Ice Flower, both of which I lose to spike pillars. I get a 100-coin 1-up and a Super Shroom, which I lose to a Sledge Bro. I hit Ludwig once, but fall in the void.

Take 4- I used a Helishroom, which is lost to a spike pillar. I got an Ice Flower and fell in the void.

Take 5- I used an Ice Flower, and lose it and the Super Shroom to a Sledge Bro. I die on a pillar.

Take 6- I use an Ice Flower. Super Guide appears again. I lose my items to spike pillars, get a Super Shroom, and fell in the void.

Take 7- I used a Helishroom and lose it to a Sledge Bro. I get an Ice Flower and reach the boss. I lost the Ice Flower to the flames. I got in 2 hits and immediately waited out the shell cycle on the middle platform. After the end of the 2nd shell cycle, Ludwig hovered over the middle platform where I was standing. I dodged to the left platform and got in the 3rd hit. I got the key and went to World 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment