Saturday, May 15, 2010

New Super Mario Bros. Wii: 8-6 -- Hot Foot It Into the Volcano

This is a level that takes place inside a volcano preparing to erupt. There is a similar level in New Super Mario Bros. I got a Helishroom and fly to get the 1st Star Coin. As the magma keeps rising, I lost my Helishroom to a Koopa and reach the midgate. I got another Helishroom as well as a 1-up Mushroom. I failed to fly after jumping off the chain I was holding onto and fell into the magma and died.

Take 2- I got a Super Shroom, which I lost to a Koopa. I died from a Podoboo.

I went back to World 6 for items and lives. I got 8 net lives and lots of Super Shrooms. I also got a Fire Flower, a Mini Shroom, and a Helishroom.

Take3- I had to start the level over. I got the 2nd Star Coin and a Helishroom. I also got a 1-up Shroom, 100-coin 1-up, the 3rd Star Coin, and a 1-up at the goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment