Saturday, May 1, 2010

New Super Mario Bros. Wii: 8- Fort -- Just Keep Moving

This looks like a typical fort, with more beams of fire. I used a Super Shroom and got a Fire Flower. I skipped the 1st Star Coin over a beam of fire. I found a secret door to get a 1-up Mushroom and a 100-coin 1-up. I went up the left side and lost the Fire Flower to a fire beam. I reached the midgate and lost my Super Shroom to a fire beam, but got another. I reached the boss door. There are several platforms in the battle room. Kamek uses magic on the platforms, so they start moving right to left. Kamek will then use his magic to turn the platforms into enemies. He turned a platform into a Thwomp, which fell and took out the floor I was trying to stand on so I fell in the void.

Take 2- I used a Super Shroom and got a Fire Flower. I reached Kamek. Kamek turned platforms into Monty Moles, Koopas, and Goombas. I lost the Fire Flower to a Goomba and the Super Shroom to Kamek's magic. In between, I got in the three hits, after which Kamek just disappears, instead of going into a shell cycle. He will also disappear if Mario gets too close before he can use his magic. After being defeated, he flies off to the Airship.

No comments:

Post a Comment