Thursday, December 16, 2010

Chompworks Galaxy - Green Star 1

Welcome Back to the Galaxy!

This Star caused me a great deal of grief. It's just off the planet you land on, but you have to deal with the Chomp assembly line. To make a long story short, I died a lot of times from being knocked off by Chomps, jumping off accidently, or taking too many hits from Chomps. All told, I died 59 times. On Take 51, I came up with a new strategy to jump around the Chomps instead of over them. I jumped back (towards the camera) and spun to land back on the assembly line to dodge the Chomps. This worked well on Take 60, where I also hung onto the edge of the assembly line and climbed back up when the Chomp passed. I spun twice to dodge each Chomp, got on the assembly line, quickly lined up Luigi for the jump, then long-jumped and spun to the Star. This is a Star of all Types.
Green Star Get #117!
Star Get #237, Galaxy Complete!, 8448 Star Bits, 10 Lives

No comments:

Post a Comment