Thursday, December 16, 2010

Flip-Out Galaxy - Green Star 2

Welcome Back to the Galaxy!
This is the last Green Star! Unfortunately, I had a hard time with it. This Green Star is special: it is the only one out of 120 that takes place in a Prankster Comet mission. (None of them take place in hidden Star missions.) This Star is very close to the Power Star, between 2 of the ledges. This took me a long time to get, partly due to the fact that it took me a while to figure out where to jump from to get the Star. Also complicating matters are the Cosmic Clones. I died 98 times, from being knocked off the level, by Clones, spikes, bad jumps, and spiders. Sometimes, I made it up to the Power Star and tried to fall on the Star from up there, but I missed every time I tried. On Take 99, I got the Star by lining Luigi up with the Star while wall-jumping up the ledges and just wall-jumped and spun. Beware of Clones coming after you, because they will knock you off if they touch you. If I had known this earlier, it probably wouldn't have taken me so many tries. This is a Star of all Types.
Green Star Get #120!
Star Get #240, Galaxy Complete!, 9545 Star Bits, 23 Lives
The Green Star Challenge is complete! That was an interesting trip and twist. It's time to finish the last two Stars! After getting Green Star #120, the faceship can now advance to the final Galaxy! The final challenge awaits! Let's finish this!

No comments:

Post a Comment