Saturday, December 11, 2010

Chompworks Galaxy - Green Star 3

Welcome Back to the Galaxy!
This Star can be annoying to get. I launched to the midgate and got a 1-up. I died from the lava after being knocked in by Chomps. I gave up to pursue other Stars.
Take 2- I missed the Launch Star due to a bad spring jump.
Take 3- I launched to the midgate and got a 1-up. A Chomp knocked me into the lava, but I made it to the Launch Star. I tripped the midgate with only one health bar remaining. I saw the Star above the right turret. I went up the second moving platform and spring-jumped to the right ontothe turret, then spring-jumped to the Star, which can be a little tricky to line up. This is a Type 1 Star.
Green Star Get #107!
Star Get #227, 7182 Star Bits, 2700 Coins, 5 Lives

No comments:

Post a Comment