Friday, December 3, 2010

Melty Monster Galaxy - Green Star 2

Welcome Back to the Galaxy!
We have to find 3 green Stars in this land full of lava and awesome music. I found the first Star near the Launch Star, but I didn't use the Pull Stars well, hit some Blaargs. and died.
Take 2- I hit the Blaargs and died in the lava.
Take 3- See Take 2.
Take 4- See Take 2. I almost had it this time.
Take 5- I got a Life Shroom and lost it. I launched and tripped the midgate, hit a Podoboo, and fell in the lava.
Take 6- I see the Star towards the back of the wavepool planet. I touched the lava twice, got another Life Shroom, tripped the midgate and used a tornado and spun to the Star. This is a Type 2, Type 3 Star.
Green Star Get #89!
Star Get #209, 6426 Star Bits, 2507 Coins, 10 Lives

No comments:

Post a Comment