Thursday, December 16, 2010

Stone Cyclone Galaxy - Green Star 1

Welcome Back to the Galaxy!
This was a difficult Star for me to get and it was one of my worst performances, but the worst is still yet to come, and there are only three other Stars after this. I died several times, notably by either falling off the planet or being crushed by a Tox Box. To make an extremely long post short, I died 110 times trying to get this Star. This Star can't be reach by long-jumping or backflipping, so I tried to slow down time and jump off of a Tox Box to get it. I was ultimately successful after many tries. I got a 1-up and walked up the Tox Box when time slowed down. I jumped to get the Star while time was still slowed down. There may be an easier way to do this. This is a Star of all Types.
Green Star Get #119!
Star Get #239, Galaxy Complete!, 9525 Star Bits, 15 Lives

No comments:

Post a Comment