Thursday, December 16, 2010

Melty Monster Galaxy - Green Star 3

Welcome Back to the Galaxy!
This green Star is found in A Stroll Down Rolling Lane. This is just great: I have to find a Green Star in a mission I had a ton of trouble with. I got the Rock Shroom and launched to the midgate. I died because I went between the bumper barriers. I'm off to a great start.
Take 2- I saw the Green Star to the right of the 2nd bumper of the path right before the Star. I got a 1-up, but missed the Green Star and instead got the original Power Star. Are you kidding me? I struggled to get this Star earlier, but got it on my 2nd Take?
Takes 3-17 - I missed the Star or rolled off before I got near it. I got 1-ups in nearly every Take, but gave up after Take 4 to pursue other Stars.
Take 18- On the last planet before the Power Star, I turned after hitting the first bumper and did not hit the second, which is critical to getting the Star. You won't be able to turn in time to get the Star if you hit the second bumper. I also got a 1-up and a 100 Star Bit 1-up. This is a Star of all Types.
Green Star Get #116!
Star Get #236, Galaxy Complete!, 8433 Star Bits, 2726 Coins, 20 Lives
We're almost done with the Green Star Challenge! The next few Stars gave me a lot of difficulty, but I got through them in one game session, leaving me with the final two Stars to tackle.

No comments:

Post a Comment