Thursday, December 9, 2010

Bowser's Galaxy Generator - Green Star 2

Welcome Back to the Galaxy!
This one is much farther into the galaxy. I got a Life Shroom, hit a firebar, took a hit from a hammer and to the Floaty Fluff to the area with the drill. I tripped the midgate and took a hit from a Banzai Bill. I got a 1-up and launched to the midgate. I then lost my Shroom to Bullet Bills and got a Cloud Suit. I took more hits and launched to the midgate. I took a hit from a Magikoopa and saw the Star by the turrets. It's out in the open, but I missed it with a long jump.
Take 2- I took a hit from a Magikoopa and got Yoshi. With Yoshi, I hovered to the Star. This is a Type 2, Type 3 Star.
Green Star Get #104!
Star Get #224, Galaxy Complete!, 7021 Star Bits, 2673 Coins, 18 Lives
I got 14 Stars this session and I'm making good progress. I should finish the challenge soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment