Sunday, December 5, 2010

Clockwork Ruins Galaxy - Green Star 3

Welcome Back to the Galaxy!
This Star is at the end of the galaxy. I launched to the 2nd midgate, got a 1-up, and was crushed by a gear.
Take 2- I got another 1-up and saw the Star near the Power Star. I pounded the switch to make the gears appear, but I missed the Star and fell off. The Star is past the Power Star, so you can't reach it by swinging from the pegs.
Take 3- I got a 1-up, a 1-up from the coins in the green pipe, and missed the Star.
Take 4- I got a 1-up, hit an Octoomba, missed the Star, but fortunately landed back on the planet. I missed the Star another 3 times, but survived each one. On my fifth try, I lined myself up while standing on the gear, and jumped and spun to get it. This is a Type 2, Type 3 Star.
Green Star Get #93!
Star Get #213, Galaxy Complete!, 6638 Star Bits, 2548 Coins, 12 Lives

No comments:

Post a Comment