Monday, January 24, 2011

Happy 1st Anniversary!

It's been one year to the day that I started this blog! Wow! I've enjoyed doing this and I hope all of you enjoyed reading it! I will keep blogging about Mario games new and old, so stay tuned!

Here are the top ten posts by views:
1. Fluzzard's Wild Battlefield Glide
2. Fluzzard's First Flight
3. Sorbetti's Chilly Reception
4. Catch that Star Bunny
5. Search for the Toad Brigade Captain
6. The Magnificent Magma Sea
7. Gobblegut's Aching Belly
8. Peewee Piranha's Temper Tantrum
9. Bowser on Ice
10. Bowser's Fortified Fortress

Here are the top ten views by country:
1. The United States
2. United Kingdom
3. Canada
4. Australia
5. Russia
6. Mexico
7. Germany
8. Brazil
9. The Netherlands
10. Denmark

It's great to have such a diverse audience. These are not the only countries, but the ones with the most views.

The next game I will play is Super Mario 64 on both the Nintendo 64 and the Nintendo DS. I picked this game because it is relatively short and very fun. I wanted to play a short game so I could start playing Paper Mario on the Nintendo 3DS without splitting up the posts, like when I put Super Mario Galaxy 2 in between New Super Mario Bros. Wii. I do not know when the game is coming out, but this way, I can be sure that I will not have to split up the commentary and can pick it up immediately.

So here's to another year of great gaming and blogging! I welcome questions and comments, so feel free to comment. It's open to everyone. Have a great year and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment