Friday, January 21, 2011

New Super Mario Bros. Wii 5-Ghost House QSC

I got the 1st Star Coin by going through the first top door on my right. The Star Coin is hidden behind a wall of the rightmost door. I just walked through the wall and jumped to get it. The 3rd Star Coin is through the door to the right that's just past the large set of stairs. There are circling rings of Boos in the area, but they have gaps in the rings. The Star Coin is with the 2nd ring of Boos. Jump to get it when the gap comes to the Star Coin or risk getting hurt.
Later, I found the red flag goal by going to the very end of the room with the many doors. I dropped through the gap just before the last door, and went left through the wall to a door. I hit the P-switches for temporary large, moving light blocks to use as platforms to reach the door at the end. That leads to the goal. It opens the path to the cannon which blasts you to World 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment