Wednesday, January 19, 2011

New Super Mario Bros. Wii 3-Ghost House -- Trick Room

This level I got the 1st Star Coin immediately to the left of the entrance in a secret behind the wall. The visible door near the right wall is a fake, so I went through the wall to a hidden door. In the next room are several poles. I climbed up the poles, avoiding the Boos, until I saw some coins coming out of the wall. I jumped toward the wall to find the 2nd Star Coin and got it with a wall jump. It's easy to miss the 3rd Star Coin here, and I did for a while. In the third room, drop down from the first yellow platform onto a platform with a hidden door. The floor will fall at varying speeds while you dodge more Boos. The 3rd Star Coin is hidden in the right wall next to the item block. It is advantageous to hit the item block for a Starman. At the bottom is the door to the red flag goal. It opens the path to the cannon which blasts you to World 6. If you skip the 3rd Star Coin, continue to the left in the room with the yellow platforms. You will go through a similar ordeal with the Boos and end up at the regular goal after you go through the door at the bottom. This took me a few tries.
130 down, 77 to go

No comments:

Post a Comment