Thursday, January 20, 2011

New Super Mario Bros. Wii 6-2 -- Falling Spinies Ahead

This is another underground level. Spinies cling to the ceiling, waiting for someone to approach, so they can drop off the ceiling and spin upside down in their shells. Just to the right of a giant Piranha Plant, the 1st Star Coin hides under the rock in a secret area blocked by a block. A Spiny hangs overhead nearby, so I tricked it into falling, stomped on the shell, picked it up, and sent it into the block to clear the path. I slide under the rock to get the Star Coin. Just past the first Star Coin is the midgate and an item block. I got an Ice Flower from the item block. Using the Ice Flower, I froze the Piranha Plant in the pipe, and used it as a platform so I could get the 2nd Star Coin. Past the Piranhas you will see some bats near 2 rotating wheels made of rock. The 2nd one has a green pipe in it, but you may have to wait a while for it to appear. I went through the pipe and found the 3rd Star Coin surrounded by blocks with Spinies. I hit the P-Switch below so I could access the Star Coin. After that, I got past the Sumo Bros. and made it to the goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment