Saturday, January 22, 2011

New Super Mario Bros. Wii 9-1 -- Not So Easy

The first level of World 9! It's difficult, but not the hardest one. There are lots of quickly rotating platforms like in 7-1. I got the 1st Star Coin using the Propeller Suit I got from Bowser's Castle. It's near the tower of 3 Parakoopas. The 2nd Star Coin is close by, and I got it with the Propeller Suit. The 3rd Star Coin is near the 2nd Star Coin. You get it by going in the 3rd pipe after the 2nd Star Coin. By this point, I lost the Propeller Suit and just ran and jumped to the ledge and jumped again to get the Star Coin. If you time it right, you should bounce off the Parakoopa. Afterwards, I dodged 2 Fire Piranhas and made it to the goal. This took 8 tries. The Propeller Suit makes this level much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment