Wednesday, January 19, 2011

New Super Mario Bros. Wii 3-3 -- Watch Out for Falling Icicles

This level takes place in an icy cavern with icicles hanging dangerously overhead. The lighter blue icicles will shake and fall as you approach them. Large ice platforms float in the water, allowing you to go place to place. I found the first Star Coin in a secret area under the item block to the left of a green pipe. You have to get in the water in between two floating icebergs. I dodged the Ice Bro and continued into the next pipe. I tripped the midgate and got the 2nd Star Coin over the Ice Bro. I continued and waited for the large icicles to fall and used them as platforms to the other side. I used the large icicle near the green pipe so I could go into the pipe. This area has a barrel near the pipe and several icicles ready to fall. I picked up the barrel and used it as a shield against the icicles. The 3rd Star coin is just past the Ice Bro at the end. I used the barrel to get it. I went through the next pipe and reach the goal.
127 down, 80 to go

No comments:

Post a Comment