Saturday, January 15, 2011

New Super Mario Bros. Wii Complete!

I finally beat New Super Mario Bros. Wii today! It took a long time, but I finally got the last Star Coins from World 9. This was a great game that I enjoyed, but it was frustrating at some points. As a bonus, I finished it before January 22, which is when I started playing it last year. I stopped playing it when Super Mario Galaxy 2 came out. Here's to finishing my next game in much less than a year! Thanks for reading and enjoy!
Some Game Stats
Play Period: January 22, 2010 to June 1, 2010, and December 10, 2010 to January 22, 2011
Number of Game Sessions: 34
Total Number of attempts: 797 (This number is approximate, as it does not count the times I played in multiplayer mode.)
Number of Levels: 77
Number of attempts per Level: 10.35
Number of Star Coins: 231
Number of attempts per Star Coin: 3.35
I died fewer times than that, especially towards the end, where I kept reseting the game so I could have my optimal items back.
Number of Game Overs: 18
Thanks to Ryan, Charles, Steve, and Brandon, and everyone else who played multiplayer with me. You made this game easier and more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment