Thursday, January 20, 2011

New Super Mario Bros. Wii 2-5 -- Yoshi vs. Pokey

I found this level to be challenging. It's full of Pokeys, quicksand, and Lakitus. On the bright, side, we get Yoshi, who can eat Pokeys and every enemy in this level. After getting Yoshi, Lakitu appears near the palm tree next to a cloud. Hidden in the cloud is the 1st Star Coin, so I took out Lakitu and hovered into the cloud for the Star Coin. Soon after, there is a Piranha Plant between 2 sets of yellow blocks. I took it out with a Spiny and fell past the right set of blocks. I landed in a dark cavern with more Piranhas, some of which blew fire. Yoshi can eat the fire balls and spit them back out. At the top of the yellow blocks is the 2nd Star Coin. Go up the pipe to the left to return to the main level. After that, I stood on the highest blocks to the right of the Piranhas and had Yoshi eat Lakitu so I could use his cloud. It took a few tries, but I managed to take the cloud far to the right, following the coins, to the 3rd Star Coin, by a Parakoopa. After that, I passed 2 Pokeys and reached the goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment