Friday, July 29, 2011

Wet-Dry World - Express Elevator -- Hurry Up!

N64
On the top level, we talk to the Bob-omb Buddy to open the cannon. This Star seems a little tricky. I drained the water, broke a block in front of the cage to reveal a hole, and made my way back up to the cage. In the cage is the Star. There's no Vanish Cap, so we need another way into the cage. Tbere is a ledge on the edge of the cage that faces the bridge. The ledge splits in half when you step on the edge not under the Star, and it drops away. Get off of the falling ledge, and go through the hole at the base of the cage and wait until the ledge comes within reach. Quickly wall-jump on it and it will take you up to the Star.
Star Get #87, 23 Coins, 6 Lives

Nintendo DS
I drained the water level and noticed that there isn't a block blocking the entrance to the cage. I climbed up to the cage, using the switch and a flipping enemy. I stepped on the ledge not under the Star and it fell. I walked off, went into the cage, and wall-jumped onto the ledge, which took me to the Star.
Star Get #108, 4 Coins, 6 Lives
The next Star is Go to Town for Red Coins.

No comments:

Post a Comment