Sunday, February 6, 2011

Bob-omb Battlefield - Find the 8 Red Coins

As the numbers of the Stars do not perfectly align between versions, I will post and update them as the missions are completed.
N64
It's time for our first 8 Red Coin mission! We could've gotten the Red Coins at any time, but I'm going in the order of the Stars, so I'm tackling them as the 4th mission of the N64 version. There's no particular order to getting them. I got the first Red Coin over the flipping elevators near where we start. After taking a hi from a Goomba, I got my second Red Coin on top of the rock near the cannon and the small Koopa. There's another Red Coin on top of Chomp's post. I got a 1-up around a flower patch and the fourth Red Coin under the bridge to the mountain, near the water cannon. It's next to a 1-up, that I got. I climbed the mountain, took a hit from a metal ball, and slid down the long slope for the fifth Red Coin. I launched from the cannon to the floating island. The sixth Red Coin is above the island's tree. The last two Red Coins are past the tilting bridge, on the land before you go up the small stone stairs. The Star appears after we get the last Red Coin and will always appear over a horizontal, spinning blue Star.
Star Get #4, 71 Coins, 7 Lives
Nintendo DS
It's time to find the 8 Red Coins in this course! There is a Bob-omb Buddy who will show us the locations of the Red Coins. Another Bob-omb Buddy tells us "Thank you! The Big Bob-omb is nothing but a big dud now! But the battle for the castle has just begun. Other enemies have the rest of the Power Stars. Recover more Stars to open doors to new worlds! My Bob-omb Buddies are waiting for you. Be sure to talk to them. They'll set up cannons for you. The locations are the same as the N64. I got a 1-up next to the Red Coin under the bridge to the mountain. I took a hit from a metal ball. Otherwise, I got the Red Coins without incident. The Star appeared between the four posts near where two Red Coins are.
Star Get #20, 18 Coins, 9 Lives
The next Star is Switch Star of the Fortress.

No comments:

Post a Comment