Monday, February 14, 2011

Whomp's Fortress - Blast Away the Wall

N64
This is an extremely easy Star to get. All we have to do is aim the cannon above the right corner near the rotating bridge. I aimed too low the first time, but on my second try, I hit the wall and it chipped off. I heard a chime and the Star appeared where the corner was. I walked to the rotating bridge and walked to the edge of the corner to get the Star.
Star Get #12, 9 Coins, 4 Lives

Nintendo DS
I went up to the cannon and aimed above the right corner. I was too close to the edge, so I didn't break off the corner, and took damage from falling. I aimed a little away from the edge and chipped off the corner. I heard the chime and the Star appeared. I went to the bridge and used Yoshi's tongue to get the Star.
Star Get #11, 18 Coins, 4 Lives
The next Star is The Secret Aquarium.

No comments:

Post a Comment