Friday, October 29, 2010

Boss Blitz Galaxy - Throwback Throwdown Speed Run

Welcome Back to the Galaxy!
We have 5 minutes to beat all five bosses. Time stops during cutscenes, but we have to make the most out of every second. I got the Life Shroom under King Kaliente's planet, but lost a lot of time and the Life Shroom fighting Major Burrows, leaving me with 2 minutes to deal with Bouldergeist, who is one of the more time-consuming bosses. I beat Bouldergeist, but ran out of time just as I reached the launch Star.
Take 2- I lost my Life Shroom to Kaliente and had 3 minutes left to beat Major Burrows. I got a 100 Star Bit 1-up, but ran out of time after I beat Bouldergeist.
Take 3- I lost time battling Major Burrows and died after beating Bouldergeist. I did get a 100 Star Bit 1-up, however.
Take 4- I decided to ignore the Life Shroom so I'd have more time. It was a good idea because it left me with 3 minutes to beat Bouldergeist. I had 1:15 for Fiery Dino Piranha and beat him with less than 30 seconds left. I was again winning by the skin of my teeth, as I had only one bar of health left. I don't like cutting it this close, but I got the Star.
Star Get #119, Galaxy Complete!, 3532 Star Bits, 1819 Coins, 23 Lives
A Comet appears in Flip-Out Galaxy. Just what I don't need.

No comments:

Post a Comment