Saturday, October 23, 2010

Fleet Glide Galaxy - Fastest Feathers in the Galaxy

Welcome Back to the Galaxy!

It's time to answer the Jibberjay's letter for a race. We land back in the galaxy to find only the black Jibberjay present. All we have to do is race him to the sun at the end. Are you ready for another upside-down magic carpet ride out of the Cave of Wonders? I don't know if this Jibberjay is crazy, but there's a Star in it for us if we win. We only need to race him, because he otherwise takes first in Wild Glide Galaxy. On my first try, I took too many hits.
Take 2- I got the Life Shroom this time, but I hit a wall.
Take 3- I died from lava.
Take 4- See Take 1.
Take 5- I hit the wall.
Take 6- I hit the Thwomp.
Take 7- See Take 5.
Take 8- I got the Life Shroom, but hit the floor. This is not an easy level for me. Tight control is required for this mission. I found I did better standing up. It might have given me some better perspective.
Take 9- See Take 5.
Take 10- See Take 5.
Take 11- I made it to the sun in first place. Yes! This mission requires a lot of swooping, so I found it best to go for broke, but you can't tilt the Wiimote too extremely. Tilting it too far to the left or right will send you down. Also, tilting up will slow you down, but you won't gain much altitude, so only use it to dodge. The Jibberjay can't believe it. He says he's not good enough to be leader. We should be the new leader and take the trophy. He then calls us boss. That's much more respect than we're getting from The Chimp.
Star Get #117, 3011 Star Bits, 1811 Coins, 4 Lives

No comments:

Post a Comment