Saturday, October 23, 2010

Bowser Jr.'s Fearsome Fleet - Megahammer's Daredevil Bash

Welcome Back to the Galaxy!
We land back in the battle arena where we battled Megahammer. Bowser Jr. says the same thing as last time, but it's misleading: we are well aware now that we are not getting a Grand Star here. I found this to be a difficult level, as we are under near-constant fire, and when we have get the opportunity to attack the cockpit, we also have to dodge shockwaves, and we can't get hit, ever. I took out all of the glass, but was taken out by a Bullet Bill.
Take 2- I was hit by a Bullet Bill before a patch of the glass broke.
Take 3- See Take 2.
Take 4- See Take 2. I had one life left, so I gave up to get more lives and pursue other Stars.
Take 5- I took out the front glass before being hit by a Bullet Bill.
Take 6- I took out all of the glass, but was hit by either a shockwave or a Bullet Bill. I'm not sure; they seemed to both hit me at the same time.
Take 7- See Take 1.
Take 8- See Take 5.
Take 9- See Take 1, and a 100 Star Bit 1-up.
Take 10- See Take 5.
Take 11- See Take 5.
Take 12- I get in one hit, but died from a shockwave.
Take 13- I died from a Bullet Bill.
Take 14- I glitched through a hammer using a Sling Star, but died from a Bullet Bill.
Take 15- See Take 9.
Take 16- I took out all of the glass and fell through.
Take 17- I died from a Bullet Bill. I once again gave up due to low life count and to pursue other Stars.
Take 18- See Take 5.
Take 19- I took out all the glass, but died from shockwave.
Take 20- I got in one hit, but died from a shockwave.
Take 21- I took out the front glass, but died from a shockwave.
Take 22- I got a 100 Star Bit 1-up, got in 2 hits, but died from a shockwave. Nooo!
Take 23- I'm getting annoyed, so I take off my headphones. See Take 5.
Take 24- I got in 2 hits and survived! Finally! This requires a level head and steady fingers and nerves. (A Co-Star couldn't hurt, but I realized that WAAAY too late.) I slung to the Star.
Star Get #116, Galaxy Complete!, 2994 Star Bits, 15 Lives

No comments:

Post a Comment