Friday, October 22, 2010

Galaxy 2 Complete!

YESSSS! Finally! I just completed Super Mario Galaxy 2 today! It's such a relief! That last Star was a doozy! Now I can devote more attention to the next game I'm playing for the blog. This was a very fun and very challenging game. I really enjoyed playing it and look forward to the next Mario game with a plot. (They're releasing Mario Sports Mix next.)
Some Game Stats
Play Period: June 15, 2010 - October 22, 2010
# of game sessions: 34
Time played: 68:00.11
Total # of attempts made for a Star (I'm counting attempts as number of tries to get a Star, including deaths, times I left the galaxy empty-handed, and times I got the Star): 1933
# of Stars: 242
Average # of attempts per Star: 7.98
Lowest # of attempts made for a Star: 1
Highest # of attempts made for a Star: 333
Total # of deaths: 1638
Average # of deaths per Star: 6.76
# of Game Overs: 0
# of times I went to Sky Station Galaxy to get lives: 46
# of lives I got from Sky Station (excluding Sky Station missions): 688.
Total # of times I died trying to get to Bowser: 18
# of times I died trying to beat Bowser: 0
# of missions in which I used a Co-Star: 1
Thanks to John, Joe, Doug, Grace, and all of the Archive gamers whom I co-opted as my Co-Stars. I couldn't have done it without you, especially John, who was my Co-Star when I got the last Star.

No comments:

Post a Comment