Saturday, October 9, 2010

Slimy Spring Galaxy - The Chimp's Coin Challenge

Welcome Back to the Galaxy!
This is the final challenge from The Chimp. We need to get 10,000 points in 180 seconds. I died from the tubeworms and got over 30 points. I didn't get the number because I died from an enemy didn't check my points before I died.
Take 2- 6170 points. The Chimp tells us that we can get points from throwing shells at enemies. I don't doubt that, but swimming is incredibly difficult without the shell.
Take 3- 8290 points. We can't get combo points because we can't stomp the enemies here. All we can do is shine the light from the shell on the enemies- (it kills tubeworms and Boos, but I'm not throwing the shell), to get Star Bits from the tubeworms and coins from the Boos.
Take 4- 7940 points.
Take 5- I got a 100 Star Bit 1-up and 9770 points. So close!
Take 6- 9530 points and a 100 Star Bit 1-up.
Take 7- 9310 points.
Take 8- 4330 points because I died from tubeworms.
Take 9- 9780 points and a 100 Star Bit 1-up.
Take 10- 10,070 points. Yes! I found it was better not to get the coins from Boos unless they were in my path. Do what Dory says- "Just keep swimming", to get this Star. The Chimp says, "Wonderful! You are my greatest rival when it comes to gaming skill. Take this Star as a token of my respect. Maybe you can teach me some of your moves sometime?" I don't think so. I don't want to do this Star again.
Star Get #114, Galaxy Complete!, 2413 Star Bits, 1810 Coins, 10 Lives
Interlude
Baby Luma gets another letter from Rosalina. She tells him to be strong and to know that she believes they will be reunited soon. 50 Star Bits were attached. We're almost done, only 6 more Stars to go for 120!

No comments:

Post a Comment