Friday, October 8, 2010

Flash Black Galaxy - Dark Octo-Army Romp

Welcome Back to the Galaxy!
This post should have come between Purple Coin Flip 'n' Sprint and Bowser's Fortified Fortress. We return to Flash Black for another romp, this time, in the dark! We have 80 seconds to kill all 30 blue Octoombas where we first found the Silver Stars. I missed 2 before running out of time.
Take 2- I was knocked into the void, and gave up. I had one life left.
Take 3- I took 2 hits before I was knocked off.
Take 4- I took 1 hit and fell off.
Take 5- See Take 3.
Take 6- I missed 2 and fell off.
Take 7- I killed over 15 before walking off.
Take 8- I took out over 20 before being knocked off.
Take 9- I missed one, but took too many hits.
Take 10- See Take 8.
Take 11- I killed all 30 with 5 seconds to spare. I took some hits. I found it was best to try and combo-stomp instead of spinning, because spinning takes time to recover from. Jumping on them in series allowed me to take them out more efficiently.
Star Get #91, Galaxy Complete!, 1201 Star Bits, 1537 Coins, 7 Lives

No comments:

Post a Comment