Sunday, October 3, 2010

Rolling Coaster Galaxy - Purple Coins on the Rainbow Road

Welcome Back to the Galaxy!
It's time for another Purple Coin mission! This time, we have to roll our way through the galaxy, picking up at least 100 of the 110 coins along the way. Also, there's a 2 minute time limit. There is a Purple Coin in the ball, so you at least get one if you reach the end. This mission is very unforgiving, as we can only miss 10 coins, and the galaxy is modified to include only the expert path. Yellow Toad, in continuing his tradition of bad puns, asks us "COIN you get them all?!" I couldn't on my first try, only getting 56. I gave up to pursue other Stars.
Take 2- I got 37 coins and rolled off.
Take 3- 38, rolled off.
Take 4- 35, rolled off.
Take 5- I got a 1-up, 53 coins, and rolled off.
Take 6- 52, rolled off.
Take 7- I got 84 coins, reached the end, but ran out of time.
Take 8- 56 coins, 1-up, fell off.
Take 9- 88 coins, 1-up, rolled off.
Take 10-57, 1-up, rolled off. This isn't good.
Take 11- Super Guide appears. 56 coins, 1-up, fell off.
Take 12- I got 102. Yes! I also got a 1-up. At the end, a green Gearmo gives us the Star.
Star Get #109, Galaxy Complete!, 3187 Star Bits, 7 Lives

No comments:

Post a Comment